90 Miles From Tyranny : ISIS Slaughters Christians “In Their Beds”, And Enslaves The Little Girls...

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ISIS Slaughters Christians “In Their Beds”, And Enslaves The Little Girls...

Teams of trained killers disguised as refugees were sent by the Islamic State (IS) into U.N. refugee camps to kill Christians, including “in their beds,” and to kidnap young girls to sell or use as slaves. This came out, according to a report, on October 24, soon after an IS operative “got cold feet and renounced jihad after witnessing Christians helping out other refugees within the camp. He then revealed that he had been sent with an Islamist hit squad to eliminate Christians as part of the hate group’s ideological drive to wipe the religion off the map.” The report also quoted an aid worker saying:

They’re like a mafia. People are even killed inside the camps, and the refugees are afraid to say if they saw somebody get killed. If you ask them, they’ll say, “I don’t know, I was asleep.”... The camps are dangerous because they have IS, Iraqi militias and Syrian militias. It’s another place for gangs…. They’re killing inside the camps, and they’re buying and selling ladies and even girls.

The rest of October’s roundup of Muslim persecution of Christians around the world includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Read More HERE

7 comments:

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

Mike, I have followed the links on this and I can find no correlation with this image and any part of the story here linked. This leaves me to conclude that the image can only be considered gratuitous use of violence to forward your point. Given that all of the Rule 5 links are just that, links, and not included in the main feed I can't help but wonder wtf.
Not that I would hide my head in the sand about what is happening and there is little doubt that this represents a fair chunk of the Muslim community. Still, among civilized men, images like this should be linked to with a warning of the graphic nature of the contents. It is just not that hard.

White Knight Leo #0368 said...

Yeah, sorry to say but this photo shouldn't just be up there. I felt my dinner coming back up when I saw it.

Standard capacity 30 said...

If you can't handle that picture, vote for Jeb. Time to get serious.

Unknown said...

Like I said one time on my page (fb), ISIS is welcome to Wisconsin, 80 % here a Cristian another 20 are different, but I shore u 100% of us we will kill u if u show on teritorij of Wisconsin . No slaughter from us , just f bullet in Ur head

Unknown said...

Like I said one time on my page (fb), ISIS is welcome to Wisconsin, 80 % here a Cristian another 20 are different, but I shore u 100% of us we will kill u if u show on teritorij of Wisconsin . No slaughter from us , just f bullet in Ur head

Standard capacity 30 said...

As society breaks down, it will be much more difficult for the satanic savages to hide behind the skirt of PC liberal agenda. They, like all the other weirdo kook elements of the left are puppets. Just like the pretend enemy in the sandbox, you suckle at the teat of the leftist adgenda. Women, children, gun free zones, and loins of a goat are the targets of cowards.