FPC legislative advocate Craig DeLuz warns:
Democrats have given up on any illusion of respect for the process or the voice of the people. The saddest part is that they are clearly doing this as a political ploy to undermine Gavin Newsom’s initiative on the fall ballot. It’s a battle royale to prove who’s more anti-gun-owner.
The legislation that will be heard Monday includes Senate and Assembly bills that address the same gun controls in many instances, thus a case of purposeful overkill.
The legislation, according to FPC, includes:
- SB 880: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- SB 894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.
- SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
- SB 1235: Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
- SB 1407 : Retroactively requires serial numbers to be placed on...
Read More HERE