90 Miles From Tyranny : Former Clinton Supporter: Sid Blumenthal Fed Me ‘Birther’ Hit Pieces in 2008 All the Time

infinite scrolling

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Former Clinton Supporter: Sid Blumenthal Fed Me ‘Birther’ Hit Pieces in 2008 All the Time

James Asher, a former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief, tweeted out on Friday that Hillary Clinton’s surrogate Sid Blumenthal pushed the rumor in 2008 that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

The liberal mainstream media attacked Trump on Friday for suggesting the Clinton campaign was behind the ‘birther’ rumors.
The media gave Trump “Four Pinocchios.

Now this…
Another former Clinton supporter wrote on Friday that Sid Blumenthal and the Hillary campaign was behind the birther controversy.
Larry Johnson at No Quarters reported:

I am shocked at the audacity of Hillary Clinton to decry Donald Trump as a birther because her campaign not only pushed that item in a bid to discredit Barack Obama, but mounted a sustained campaign attack Obama on a broad array of issues. How do I know? I was part of that effort and was in regular email and phone coordination with Sidney Blumenthal. Sidney was the conduit who fed damaging material to me that I subsequently posted on my blog.
In some cases Sid Blumenthal actually provided a draft piece that I would slightly modify and publish under my name. Most of the time, however, Sid provided...




Read More HERE 

No comments: