90 Miles From Tyranny : Communists Mobilize for Hillary Clinton

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Communists Mobilize for Hillary Clinton

In a major development that will certainly be ignored by the mainstream media, longtime pro-Russian communist Angela Davis has announced that she will vote for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president.

“I have serious problems with the other candidate, but I am not so narcissistic to say I cannot bring myself to vote for her,” Davis said.

The recipient of the Lenin Peace Prize, Davis was a Communist Party candidate for vice president of the United States when the CPUSA was funded by Moscow and provided cover for Soviet espionage activities.

Davis is a lesbian activist, in addition to being a communist and supporter of Democratic Party presidential candidates. A vegan, she has latelyadopted animals as the latest victims of the white oppressors.

Regarding the November 8 election, she declared, “I am going to the polls next month and I am going to vote against Donald Trump.”

Her “Vote Hillary to Stop Trump” message isn’t the first time that Davis has voted for a Democrat. She voted for...Read More HERE

No comments: