90 Miles From Tyranny : British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by Muslim taxi driver for 13 years’

infinite scrolling

Thursday, December 29, 2016

British sex slave ‘held captive & raped by Muslim taxi driver for 13 years’

A woman who says she was kidnapped and abused as a sex slave for 13 years by a taxi driver in the Midlands, who also pimped her out and ‘sold’ her four children, has spoken out for the first time.

Anna Ruston, who changed her name after the ordeal, says she was a vulnerable 15-year-old in 1987 when a taxi driver called Malik took an interest in her and invited her to his home to meet his mother, brothers, and their wives.

Writing in her new book ‘Secret Slave’ Ruston said Malik called her a “white s**t” and raped her, before locking her in a bedroom and relentlessly beating her for 13 years.

She says she was prostituted to other men and her captor “sold” the four children she bore to him in captivity. She says Malik would stop beating her during pregnancy, but gave away her children to other couples for money.

The smell of garlic still brings back horrific memories as her captor used to reek of it when he abused her, Ruston told the Daily Mirror.

“I can still see that bedroom, the corner where I would rock in pain. Although after a while I stopped feeling pain, I think my body shut down.

“And I can smell it – the can I used as a toilet, the garlic he reeked of. I got to the point where I didn’t know what life was.”

Ruston says she tried to kill herself with painkillers, by throwing herself down the stairs, or trying to strangle herself with a scarf.

She says she was taken to the hospital with...Read More HERE

No comments: