90 Miles From Tyranny : RUSH: Democrats Have Decided That Getting Rid Of Trump Is More Important Than Saving The Clintons

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

RUSH: Democrats Have Decided That Getting Rid Of Trump Is More Important Than Saving The Clintons




RUSH: Kicking off Thanksgiving week on the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, Rush Limbaugh. Great to have you here with us, folks. And we go to the phones starting in Charlotte, North Carolina. David, what’s up?

CALLER: Hey, Rush, I appreciate you taking my call.

RUSH: Yes, sir.

CALLER: I’m a huge fan of the show. I just wanted to get your thoughts about the idea that for the first time in a long time the Democrats are terrified by this scandal. I think that, you know, they’ve lost control of the narrative, and I also believe that...Read More HERE

No comments: