90 Miles From Tyranny : WATCH: Illegal Alien Who Murdered Two Cops Grins At Trial: 'I Wish I Killed More Of Those Motherf***ers'

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WATCH: Illegal Alien Who Murdered Two Cops Grins At Trial: 'I Wish I Killed More Of Those Motherf***ers'

On Tuesday, illegal alien Luis Bracamontes, 37, went on trial in Sacramento for murdering two Sacramento-area deputies in October 2014, a crime he has admitted to in court hearings. He also shot a motorist in the head to steal his car, and wounded another deputy.

At the trial, Bracamontes grinned and stated his only regret was “that I f***ing just killed two. I wish I killed more of those motherf***ers.”

As Bracamonte started ranting, Judge Steve White instructed the jury to step out into the hallway. Bracamonte continued, “I don’t f***ing regret that s***. Only thing that I f***ing regret is that I f***ing just killed two. I wish I killed more of those motherf***ers. … I will break out soon, and I will kill more. Whoever f***ing get in front of me, just like that. There’s no need for a f***ing trial.”

After Judge White warned Bracamontes that if he were not silent he would be removed from the courtroom, he ordered that the jury be brought back into the courtroom. Public defender Jeffrey Barbour said, “Before you do that, may I be heard on one issue? Thank you. We believe these outbursts and inappropriate laughter are part of the mental illness that we talked about earlier. At this point, we would ask the court to reconsider its ruling on the 1368 motion we filed; or in the alternative, let us declare a doubt, another doubt, under penal code 1368.”

Judge White: “Your motion is denied. We’ll address this at a later time.”

Later, as prosecutor Rod Norgaard recalled the ambush slaying of Sacramento County sheriff’s Deputy Danny Oliver, he described how Oliver’s partner, Scott Brown, came under heavy fire from Bracamontes as Brown emptied his...Read More HERE

No comments: