90 Miles From Tyranny : BREAKING: Trump Just Tore Into Republican Leadership Over Children In Cages Hoax

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

BREAKING: Trump Just Tore Into Republican Leadership Over Children In Cages Hoax

There will likely be a TON of leaks coming out of the just-concluded meeting between President Trump and Republicans in Congress.

The main reason is this: Donald Trump let them have it with both barrels. Apparently, it was Trump unleashed like the D.C. Swamp hadn’t yet seen.
“You really want to try and win your election in November without me? I don’t think so.”
UPDATE: “I’m following the law as it’s written. If you don’t like the law then Congress needs to change it. It’s simple. Simple. I’m with you but if you don’t like it you need to do something about it…It looks bad. Sure. Really bad. If you want to change that then change the law. DO SOMETHING. You people (Congress) have to change it. That’s how it has to be done.”
UPDATE #2: “We all know what it is. It’s fake. Fake news. CNN…it’s fake. The pictures…that was Obama’s, during his administration, not mine. You can’t let it scare you. That’s what they want. That’s why they do it. This law, you just need to change it if you don’t like it. And that’s the way it is. I’m not here to save you. I’m here to let you know I’ll support you but you have to do something. Or not. But if you don’t do something don’t come crying to me about it okay? Right?”
UPDATE #3: “Why is this coming up now? I mean, it’s so obvious am I right? Mitch knows. The economy, jobs, North Korea, there’s so much great news they had to do the fake news. I’m not saying the pictures aren’t bad. They’re bad. Certainly not good. They make it look bad. You have to do something. You have to work together. It could be such a big, beautiful thing if you did that. The Democrats won’t help. We all know that. They think this is good for them. We’ll see about that. But doing something, working together, isn’t that why you’re here? It should be. And if you don’t...

Read more HERE

No comments: