90 Miles From Tyranny : WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Goes Bonkers After Trump Speech

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Goes Bonkers After Trump Speech


On Tuesday night, after President Trump delivered his address to the nation regarding immigration, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) appeared on MSNBC with host Rachel Maddow, and proceeded to make some of the wildest statements of her neophyte career, including, “Every day immigrants commit crimes at a far lower rate than everyday Americans,” that illegal immigrants on the border “are acting more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be,” that President Trump has a “proven track record of discrimination against anybody who’s really non-white in the United States, and that Trump assumed the office of the presidency with his “racist and violent rhetoric.”

Maddow began by asking Ocasio-Cortez to comment on Trump’s remarks, prompting the first of Ocasio-Cortez’s rants, as she bloviated:

I cannot tell you the amount of dysfunction that this president is advancing. We have now over 100 new members of this freshman class. I cannot even get laptops to my caseworkers in the Bronx and Queens so they can process the needs of our constituents. We cannot get their casework started because we cannot even get laptops in the hands of our district offices because the president has decided to hold the paychecks of everyday Americans hostage so that he can fulfill campaign, I don’t even want to call it a promise, a campaign fantasy that the vast majority of Americans disapprove of.



Forgetting that only two days ago she had been shown dismissing the value of facts, saying on CBS’ “60 Minutes," "I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,” Ocasio-Cortez continued:
And not only that, but in the actual address, there was falsehood after falsehood and we have to make sure that we get our facts straight. Every day immigrants commit crimes at a far lower rate than everyday Americans.

Then she added this comparison:


Read More HERE

4 comments:

Annnastacia Glen said...

Hi everyone!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Ahmed for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Ahmedutimate@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Ahmed he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Ahmed real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:
Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com
Call / what’s-app him: +2348160153829

Drake's Place said...

Got that same SPAM comment. Didn't publish it.

RE: AOC, something is wrong with her. And I'm not saying that as a joke. Something is really wrong with her. She needs professional mental help, meds and other.

Great post, Mike.

capt fast said...

we are all sure the lobotomy has failed to take hold.

capt fast said...

this is the pride of NYC. new yorkers are happy she is not breathing their air anymore.