90 Miles From Tyranny : REVERSAL: PewDiePie Yanks $50,000 Donation to Anti-Defamation League After Fan Backlash

infinite scrolling

Friday, September 13, 2019

REVERSAL: PewDiePie Yanks $50,000 Donation to Anti-Defamation League After Fan Backlash




The thought control organization will no longer be receiving PewDiePie’s money.


YouTube sensation Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg outraged many of his fans this week when he announced that he would be donating $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a pro-censorship organization that regularly targets dissidents for Orwellian censorship on Big Tech platforms.

Just two days later, PewDiePie announced that he is rescinding the donation. He admitted his ignorance about the organization in a YouTube video published on Thursday and thanked his fans for helping him understand more about the insidious nature of the ADL.

“I made the mistake of picking a charity that I was advised instead of picking a charity that I’m personally passionate about, which is 100 percent my fault,” he said of his initial decision to give to the ADL.


“Usually when I pick a charity, I take my time, I find a charity that I’m really excited about and actually passionate to donate to, so when I uploaded the video talking about the charity, it was very brief, and people could tell something was off,” PewDiePie explained while laughing.

“To be fair, I saw it as an opportunity to put an end to these alt-right claims that have been thrown against me. It wasn’t to try and clear my name or save grace. If it was, I would have done it years ago, but after the Christchurch tragedy, I felt a responsibility to do something about it because it’s no longer just about me. It affected other people in a way, and I’m not okay with that,” PewDiePie said explaining his...




Read More HERE

No comments: