90 Miles From Tyranny : Fired TV Producer Ashley Bianco Says She Didn’t Leak ABC Clip on Epstein Coverup

infinite scrolling

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Fired TV Producer Ashley Bianco Says She Didn’t Leak ABC Clip on Epstein Coverup

In an interview with journalist Megyn Kelly, fired CBS News producer Ashley Bianco insisted she did not leak video of ABC News anchor Amy Robach revealing the network killed a bombshell report about deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.




A partial transcript is as follows:

MEGYN KELLY: Did you leak the tape?

ASHLEY BIANCO: I did not.

KELLY: Not to anyone at any time?

BIANCO: No, never.

KELLY: Did you make a clip of the moment?

BIANCO: I did, but I saved it in the internal system.

KELLY: What was your job at ABC?

BIANCO: I was a crash producer.

KELLY: Okay, so a producer. And you were in the control room when Amy [Robach] made those comments?

BIANCO: I wasn’t in the control room, but I was watching the comments while I was at my desk and I had seen what she was saying and I went to my manager and said: “Do you see what she’s saying? Does she know she’s on a hot mic?” The assistant said to us that Amy knew she was on a mic and that she knew she was being broadcasted to all the affiliates.

KELLY: Right. This is a moment where she’s off the air and doing tapped promos, but she has a mic on and people can see and hear her.

BIANCO: Yeah.

KELLY: So what did you do? You clipped the moment, marked the moment in the system?

BIANCO: Yeah, I just clipped it off. I essentially marked it in the system. It never left the system. We do it all the time.

KELLY: Did you tell the manager that you had clipped it?

BIANCO: I did not.

KELLY: Did you think it was newsworthy what she was saying?

BIANCO: Everyone in the office was freaked out about what...




Read More HERE

No comments: