90 Miles From Tyranny : ‘It’s all over!’ Trump reads smoking gun moment of impeachment testimony that exonerates him

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

‘It’s all over!’ Trump reads smoking gun moment of impeachment testimony that exonerates him




President Donald Trump declared that the Democratic Party’s partisan impeachment inquisition is “all over,” following the testimony Wednesday from U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.

Speaking to reporters outside the White House as he was departing to Austin, Texas, Trump read from hand-written notes on Sondland’s testimony.

“I just noticed one thing, and I would say that means it’s all over,” the president said.

Trump said Sondland asked him, “What do you want from Ukraine? I keep hearing all these different ideas and theories. What do you want? What do you want?”

“It was a very short and abrupt conversation that he had with me,” Sondland added. “They said he was not in a good mood.”






He then quoted himself telling Sondland when asked what he wanted from Ukraine: “I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo. Tell Zelensky to do the right thing.”

Trump said he did not have a close relationship with Ambassador Sondland, noting that the diplomat supported “other candidates” for president.

“This is not a man I know well,” the president explained. “He seems like a nice guy, though.”

He also chided the media in saying, “If you weren’t fake news, you’d cover it properly.”

He then repeated what he characterized as “the final word from the president of the United States, “I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no...

Read More HERE

1 comment:

edutcher said...

Trust no man. Trust no woman. Trust only steel.