90 Miles From Tyranny : Man Shot in the Arm by Kyle Rittenhouse Says His Only Regret Was “Not Killing the Kid”

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Man Shot in the Arm by Kyle Rittenhouse Says His Only Regret Was “Not Killing the Kid”




Comments will do wonders for 17-year-old’s self-defense argument.

The Black Lives Matter protester in Kenosha who was shot in the arm by Kyle Rittenhouse says that his only regret was “not killing the kid,” a statement that will do wonders to help Rittenhouse’s self-defense argument.

Gaige Grosskreutz, who was caught on camera pointing a gun at Rittenhouse before the teenager show him in the arm, made the comments after doctors were able to save the limb from being amputated.

According to his friend Jacob Marshall, who is pictured with Grosskreutz, the BLM supporter’s “only regret was not killing the kid and hesitating to pull the gun before emptying the entire mag into him.”

In the Facebook post, Marshall also admits that Grosskreutz “drew his weapon” before he was shot by Rittenhouse.

“Well this literally shows INTENT TO KILL, so Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense lawyer just got an early Christmas present,” tweeted Mike Cernovich.

Rittenhouse has excellent legal representation now that Lin Wood has agreed with Rittenhouse’s family to represent the 17-year-old.

Wood is famous for representing Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandman, forcing CNN to settle for $275 million dollars after the network defamed Sandman over his confrontation with Native American activist Nathan Phillips in January 2019.

“I will not take one thin dime from #FightBack Foundation donations for my time or expenses. I have security team of Navy SEALS to provide security for me, my family, my employees, & my neighbors. I will pay those costs. I will not be intimidated by leftist tactics or threats,” Wood tweeted earlier today.

As we previously highlighted, footage from before the encounter shows that Rittenhouse did not shoot first and that he was being violently pursued by numerous...

Read More HERE

7 comments:

tsquared said...

I guess Gaige failed to learn the lesson. BTW, it is going to be a tough road learning how to do everything left handed.

Nicebead said...

Fuckem, play stupid games, he won a stupid prize.

Cederq said...

My only regret is that Kyle (Praise be his name) did not kill this scum.

Unknown said...

Let him think about that dumb ass comment every time tries to open a beer can or carry more than
one bag of groceries. Try driving a stick shift with one working arm, Pantyfa Boy!


nonncom said...

Be careful about what you say.....I thought Sandman sued for 275 mil but settled "for an undisclosed amount"....look out you don't get sued...

capt fast said...

the fact that he was shot means little to me. the joy in my heart that he survived and may be charged with attempted murder or at least assault of young Rittenhouse eventually is going to be a fine thing.

mountain boy said...

When Kyle wins his court case I hope he sues the guy for the cost of the bullet. That big-assed wound in that guy's arm made me go down to my gunsafe and hug my .223. They write about gaping wounds in war zones created by that caliber, 1st time I ever seen one, "DAMN".