90 Miles From Tyranny : The Burger King Is Jealous Of The DNC Convention...

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Burger King Is Jealous Of The DNC Convention...





[Verse 1]

Caught the chaos in the market square

I don't know what, I don't know why

But something's wrong down there

Their bodies twisting and turning in a thousand ways

The eyes all rolling round and round to a distant gaze




[Chorus 1]

I look at that crowd

Some are jumping up in the air

Say, "We're drowning in a torrent of blood!"

Others going down on their knees

Seen a savior come out of the mud




[Verse 2]

Oh, Mother! It's eating out my soul

Destroying law and order

I'm going to lose control

What can I do to stop this plague

Spread by sight alone?

Just a glimpse and then a quiver

Then they shiver to the bone




[Chorus 2]

I look at them go

Bunderschaft, are you going daft?

Better seal off the castle grounds

"This is Moribund, the Burgermeister

Gonna keep the monster down

Somebody sent the subversive element

Gonna chase it out of town"


No comments: