90 Miles From Tyranny : I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose free will.

infinite scrolling

Saturday, September 26, 2020

I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose free will.




There are those who think that life
Has nothing left to chance
With a host of holy horrors
To direct our aimless dance

A planet of playthings
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
“The stars aren’t aligned –
Or the gods are malign”
Blame is better to give than receive

You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that’s clear

I will choose free will.


1 comment:

Unsolicited opinion. said...

When Neil Peart passed in January I thought 'Dam, 2020 is going to suck'.

2020, eat a bag of d!©ks.