90 Miles From Tyranny : TDS: Triggered Biden supporter upon seeing a MAGA rally

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

TDS: Triggered Biden supporter upon seeing a MAGA rally

The driver, a woman with severe Trump Derangement Syndrome, flipped out as she drove past a MAGA rally on a street corner. She was screaming out the window, flipping the ralliers off, and did not have her hands on the steering wheel. She hit the car in front of her with a police car right behind her.

Ah, justice!

Watch:

5 comments:

mer said...

"How do I situational awareness?"

I'm having a hard time not watching this, over and over.

curious observant said...

I live in a rural area of my State. I wear my "TRUMP" mask everywhere. No one has objected but several approve and even ask for a "TRUMP" mask.

benerval7 said...

This vid made my day!!!!

Noor al Haqiqa said...

No video here. Just a space.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

But yeah, found it. Karma is a beeotch. Funny stuff.