90 Miles From Tyranny : I Got A Woman, She Won't be True....

infinite scrolling

Friday, November 13, 2020

I Got A Woman, She Won't be True....




I guess there's just one thing a -left for me to do
Gonna pack my bags and move on my way
Cause I got a worried mind
Sharin' what I thought was mine
Gonna leave her where the guitars play

I got a woman, she won't be true, no no
I got a woman, wanna ball all day
I got a woman, stay drunk all the time
I got a little woman and she won't be true

(Hey, hey what can I do)
I said she won't be true


1 comment:

43GPW said...

Fuck Fox News... Stopped watching them several years ago. Nothing but BS being sent out. Once bought by disney, they were going to shit. I hope they enjoy the crash they are going to experience. Tucker, Run, Run for the hills they will soon sink you. Get out while you still can.