90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1324

infinite scrolling

Thursday, April 15, 2021

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1324


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!

Miscellaneous 

serenity















Beauty





Need More Box?



That's all for now folks!

8 comments:

Bill Chunko said...

Mike, I hope that you are doing OK.

MAJMike said...

Reduced content concerns all of us. Anything with which we may help?

Free Marketeer said...

Maybe he's on the run from the Woke Police and the blog is on reduced autopilot?

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

He is. Just taking some time off. I to had concern for him and sent him an email. Thanks for your concern not that I'm anything special. Mike my prayers are with you during this time of discernment.

Hoagie John said...

I'm glad he's okay. He had me concerned.

Unknown said...

Come back soon.My mornings are incomplete.

Anonymous said...

Mike could post once a month and I would wait up all night to catch the next post. What a magnificent contribution. Well done, my good man, well done.

Mike Miles said...

Thanks Drifter, Much Appreciated.