90 Miles From Tyranny : In A Past Life, Tony Fauci Was A Lord Of Greed And Deceit...

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

In A Past Life, Tony Fauci Was A Lord Of Greed And Deceit...


Long ago in days I'm told
Were ruled by Lords of greed
Maidens fared with gold
They dared to bare their wombs that bleed

Kings and queens and guillotines
Taking lives denied
Starch and parchment laid the laws
When bishops took the ride
Only to deceive

Oh I know I lived this life afore
Somehow know now truths I must be sure
Tossin turnin' nightmares burnin' dreams of swords in hand
Sailin' ships the Viking spits the blood of father's land
Only to deceive



I used to put on my headphones and CRANK this song....and this was well before I started playing D&D but it was after I read the entire GOR series...



1 comment:

Drew458 said...

GOR? Whazzat? LOR, GOT, those I know. Or you mean the Gor SciFi series (eg "Rogues of Gor") way back when, which would be over-the-far-horizon sexist these days.

PS - whaddya mean "in a past life"? Looks like he's still at it.