90 Miles From Tyranny : Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife...

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife...


Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
I can see paradise by the dashboard light
Though it's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
Paradise by the dashboard light

You got to do what you can
And let Mother Nature do the rest
Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed
'Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed


2 comments:

mer said...

I'm trying to think of a bad song and can't think of one.
But, my all time favorite, absolute top pick is:

Bat Out of Hell

"sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight".

Anonymous said...

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!