Monday, September 25, 2017

Our Media Are Like The Invading Aliens In The Movie "They Live"



Red Pill Sunglasses





Click the YouTube logo to open in a new window.

3 comments:

  1. Mike - this is a movie on my "to watch" list for ages and I'm going to have to get to it after reading your post.

    Have you seen it ? Like / Dislike ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, I see see it and I liked it, but that was some time ago. It is probably dated now but I would imagine it is still worth the watch, especially since it is a bit of a classic and clearly the concept has creeped into modern day popular culture with the leftist propaganda we all have to navigate through on a daily basis.

      Delete
  2. I watched it last night, and altho a bit dated, yeah - I liked it. It was ahead of its time on pop culture and Lib Prop, no doubt. I wonder why John Carpenter picked Roddy Piper to star rather than a known-name actor? Maybe it was during the height of Piper's wresting career.

    The sunglasses thing is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Test Word Verification