90 Miles From Tyranny : Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #3897

Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #3897






NINE Additional  

 Memes Await You:

(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)










Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #3894

funny memes, hilarious memes, meme collection, best memes, viral memes, conservative memes, lampoon, meme collection, meme overload, political memes, nostalgic memes, funny, humor, humor, relatable memes, trump memes, newsome memes, AOC memes, Ilhan Memes, conspiracy, conspiracy theory, covert, coverup, psyop, mk ultra

4 comments:

  1. I could have been one of those pardoned by President Trump for doing the exact same thing! When my Toyota Tundra SAIS (secondary air injection system) failed, the only guaranteed repair was total SAIS replacement for over $4000. Instead, I opted to get the "off road use only" SAIS eliminator system from Hewitt Technologies for $395. Easily installed, it fools the ECU into thinking the system is operating normally with a wiring harness, special control module, and exhaust tube block off plates. The SAIS normally only operates for the first 30 seconds of a cold start up, and never again while the engine is warm no matter how many subsequent starts there are. So when I would go for an emissions inspection, it would pass and only by looking VERY closely would someone notice something amiss. Just in case, I pulled the system out when my truck got totaled in the event I got another Tundra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we're going to have a civil war could we get on with it already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a native Californian born poor in the 50s. I grew up without AC and never had it until I had worked my way into college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the Left wants civil war, I'm game. The Left will be sorry.

    I grew up without A/C, despite all my "white privilege." Contrary to the current narrative, it got hot as hell on Long Island in the summertime, with humidity often reaching 90% or better. I did not die. Neither did anyone I knew, old or young. Years later, I moved to Southern California. We had A/C in the house, but not in the cars. Driving at that time was like being on the surface of Mercury. I worked at a boat rental concession in that heat. I was out there all day, every day. My skin got dark and my hair bleached white. I did not die. Neither did anyone I knew, old or young. Many folks here STILL don't have A/C, relying on "swamp coolers" to stay ahead of the heat. They don't work that well, but they're better than nothing. Either the people of Europe are weak, or the newsfeed is Bravo Sierra!

    ReplyDelete

Test Word Verification