NINE Additional
Memes Await You:
(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)
Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #3930
funny memes, hilarious memes, meme collection, best memes, viral memes, conservative memes, lampoon, meme collection, meme overload, political memes, nostalgic memes, funny, humor, humor, relatable memes, trump memes, newsome memes, AOC memes, Ilhan Memes, conspiracy, conspiracy theory, covert, coverup, psyop, mk ultra












I have to disagree. Make sure you say ass hole just before hanging up so they know the truth about how they acted. If you're one someone needs to call you out. I can freely say this because not only have I done it on purpose but I also know I can be one at times and sometimes need called out on it. It's called fair and makes people think for a minute
ReplyDeleteAll states should be audited. Any that have illegals using money or fraud should have federal funds stopped.
ReplyDelete