90 Miles From Tyranny : Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4015

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4015





NINE Additional  

 Memes Await You:

(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)











Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4014

funny memes, hilarious memes, meme collection, best memes, viral memes, conservative memes, lampoon, meme collection, meme overload, political memes, nostalgic memes, funny, humor, humor, relatable memes, trump memes, newsome memes, AOC memes, Ilhan Memes, conspiracy, conspiracy theory, covert, coverup, psyop, mk ultra

7 comments:

  1. I had a little Datsun pickup truck, cooler in the back & Zeppelin playing on the stereo. Wish I still had that truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How young do you have to be to NOT remember Datsun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember about 1971/72 the start of the "rice rocket" wars. Datsun 510 vs. Toyota Corolla. Tuners were hopping both of them up and racing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Biden’s case not young at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I owned a Datsun F-10 wagon back in (maybe )1978. I remember seeing Datsuns on the road in the late 1950s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owned 3 of those 70's Z cars, one of each version. The 280 was most comfortable, the 240 was quickest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first car was a 1970 Datsun 510. No seatbelts and I could pull the gear shift out of the floor and terrify first-time passengers. Put 75 lb of wood in the trunk and it would go anywhere in snow.

    ReplyDelete

Test Word Verification