Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.
Tuesday, October 6, 2026
Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4256
NINE Additional
Memes Await You:
(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)
For: "Why are they being allowed to do that is the question I'd like answered" It's called the red-green alliance. I think that originally the green meant enviro-whackos, but it's now used for Islam. So the socialists and Islamists join together to take over the country, then the two groups fight a war against each other to see who really gets the power.
That last one is easy. Thy are getting paid by the taxpayer to expand their caliphate.
ReplyDeleteWhy are they being allowed to do that is the question I'd like answered.
ReplyDeleteFor: "Why are they being allowed to do that is the question I'd like answered" It's called the red-green alliance. I think that originally the green meant enviro-whackos, but it's now used for Islam. So the socialists and Islamists join together to take over the country, then the two groups fight a war against each other to see who really gets the power.
ReplyDelete