90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

I Guess Her Rear View Mirror Dice Rolled Snake Eyes On This One..


More Great Gifs!

Strike!

Bet She Broke A Rib...

Ohhh... Bet That Hurt...

Scarred For Life..

The Stupid Express..

Ok, Enough Of That..

What Was In That Tea Anyways?

I Believe I Can Fly..

Strippus Interruptus..

A meteor caught on dashcam in Tauranga, New Zealand

On Modern Feminism..

Fly Catcher..

The Getaway..

The Biological Weapon Has Been Procured..

I Wood Not Like To Meet You!

Water On A Grease Fire...

Biting Off More Than You Can Chew...

The First Collection Of Animated Gifs HERE


Animated Gif Collection #2 HERE 

Animated Gif Collection #3

Mike Miles at Saturday, February 13, 2016
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.