90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Police Car Vs. Oil Tanker...



More Unbelievably Good Animated Gifs:

The Kid Lived But Who Died?

Motorcycle Bowling...

El Toro Ouchero...

And The Behemoth Will Give Thee A Sign, And Smite Thee With It...

Yeah... I Planned That...

Train? What Train?

Like A Boss!

Hole In One!

Bad Planning Equals Bad Results..

Male Misogyny At Work...

I'll Just Act Like I Didn't Just Try To Kill Him...

I'm A Lumberjack And I'm Ok...OWW!

How To Know When She Doesn't Find You Attractive...

This Is What Happens When You Sleep With A Kids Lady...

I Fought The Law And The...

Yeah...That Was Planned...

How Cultural Marxism Works...

Now This Looks Like Fun...

More Amazing Animated Gifs HERE

Animated Gif Collection #2 HERE

Animated Gif Collection #3

Animated Gif Collection #4

Animated Gif Collection #5 -OR- Motorcycles And Bulls Don't Mix..

Animated Gif Collection #6 -Or- Bet She Lost Some Teeth..

Animated Gif Collection #7 -OR- This Is What Happens When You Fall Asleep While Driving...

Mike Miles at Friday, August 12, 2016
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.