90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Monday, September 19, 2016

When Bus Rides Go Bad....


More Great Gifs!

Strike!

Ohhh... Bet That Hurt...

Scarred For Life..

The Stupid Express..

Ok, Enough Of That..

What Was In That Tea Anyways?

I Believe I Can Fly..

Strippus Interruptus..

A meteor caught on dashcam in Tauranga, New Zealand

On Modern Feminism..

Fly Catcher..

The Getaway..

The Biological Weapon Has Been Procured..

I Wood Not Like To Meet You!

Water On A Grease Fire...

Biting Off More Than You Can Chew...

Bet She Broke A Rib...


More Amazing Animated Gifs HERE

Animated Gif Collection #2 HERE

Animated Gif Collection #3

Animated Gif Collection #4

Animated Gif Collection #5 -OR- Motorcycles And Bulls Don't Mix..

Animated Gif Collection #6 -Or- Bet She Lost Some Teeth..

Animated Gif Collection #7 -OR- This Is What Happens When You Fall Asleep While Driving...


Animated Gif Collection #8 -OR- Fish: 1, Dog: 0

Mike Miles at Monday, September 19, 2016
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.