90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Thinking About Vaccinating Your Child?


 

VAGINAL ulcers could be a newly discovered side effect of Covid vaccination, US doctors have claimed.

Jab Zealot Mother Learns The Truth About The Jab And Social Media Censorship...

First autopsy of dead person vaccinated for Covid found to contain spike proteins in every bodily organ

BOMBSHELL UK data destroys entire premise for vaccine push


I Don't Know, But I've Been Told, Take The Vaccine And You'll Never Grow Old....

Pfizer COVID jab warning: No breastfeeding, avoid pregnancy for 2 months, unknown fertility impacts

Bill Gates Funds Invisible Quantum Tattoo Hidden In Coronavirus Vaccine For Storing Vaccination History

Mike Miles at Tuesday, November 09, 2021
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.