90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Driving Miss Crazy...


Nice Wheelie Miss Crazy...

More Unbelievably Good Animated Gifs:

Cop Blocking Your Way? No Problem...

Po Po Vs. Moo Moo..

The Speed Loader..

9mm hollow point bullet fired into a block of ballistic gel...

Arrow To The Face...

That Sh*t Aint Right!

How many water balloons does it take to stop a bullet?

A Freedom Machine Making Bullets.. - Correction: Cartridges...

Drinking Can Be Dangerous..

Cycle Serendipity..

Train I Ride... 16 Coachs On...

Dream Of The Archer..

Slap Happy..

Yup, That Hurt...

The De-Biking..

Dumb Luck

He's Got A Tiger By The Tail It's Plain To See...

That's Gotta Hurt...

New Leash On Life..

It Can All Be Over In An Instant..

Nice Try But Oh My...

Dolphins Just Want To Surf Duude..

Gulp!

Oh! Bet That Hurt..

I Don't Think You Were Supposed To Go There...

She Forgot Her Purse...

The Insatiable Needs Of The Left...

Inflate O-Matic!

Stop The Insanity

The Three Owmigos...

Thou Shalt Not Pass!

I Wonder How Much Of His Face Is Left....

Insane In The Membrane..

Run Away!

Going Down?

This Guy Is Clearly Too Incompetent For ANY Job...

I Don't Think He Planned This...

Oblivious...

Fail, Fail, And Finally Fail...


The First Collection Of Animated Gifs HERE


Animated Gif Collection #2 HERE 

Animated Gif Collection #3

Mike Miles at Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.