90 Miles From Tyranny

Ninety miles from the South Eastern tip of the United States, Liberty has no stead. In order for Liberty to exist and thrive, Tyranny must be identified, recognized, confronted and extinguished.

Friday, September 10, 2021

They Love The Smell Of Goat In The Morning....


 Afuckupolipse Now.


I Love the Smell Of HydroxyChloroquine In The Morning!

I Love The Sound Of Leftists Crying In The Morning..

You Know That Smell, When it First Starts To Rain?

Napalm air strikes raise clouds into gray monsoon skies above the Perfume River toward Hue in Vietnam. February 28th, 1963

I Love The Smell Of NBC Spouting Chinese Communist Party Propaganda In The Morning...

I Love The Smell Of Victory Amid Leftist Mourning...

Mike Miles at Friday, September 10, 2021
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Test Word Verification

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Mike Miles
I Am America First
View my complete profile
▼
Powered by Blogger.