Monday, October 11, 2021

If This Is True, Congress Is Knowingly Allowing American Citizens To Die While Lying To Them Right In Their Face....


 

7 comments:

Unsolicited opinion. said...

Politicians are not born; they are excreted.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

43GPW said...

Seems to me the peasants are going to exact a revenge that will be of historic proportions....

Drew458 said...

When Trump pulled off his 3 day miracle cure, I wondered. I read many months later he was given IVM, so was Melania. Rumor?

Drew458 said...

If you visit Dr. Kory's Twitter site, a bit further down from this post is one on "UP vs NIH/CDC"
His shorthand writing is super concise. What he's saying is:

UP is Uttar Pradesh, the most populous state in India, that got behind ivermectin in a big way. This was when Delta showed up. Months later, by 9/20, of 201 million positive tests, there were only 201 new positive tests. That's a 99.993% reduction in cases. In that whole tidal wave of cases, 24 people died.

Yeah, that pony paste sure is awful.

PACOD3 said...

Sorry. While I can appreciate the assertion, what proof do you have that this is true? I call BS.

jabrwok said...

Names are needed.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

more targays for the rest of you