Hot Pick Of The Late Night
More Artistic, Beautiful,
Sexy And Alluring Ladies
- Slim brunette,,Beautiful brunette, Brunette model, Skinny brunette, Brunette beauty, Long-aired brunette, Elegant brunette, Brunette fashion model,Pretty brunette girl, sexy brunette, топ лучших сисек для взрослых


3 comments:
About Muslims, and dogs.
I have read, and been told in the past by a Muslim that a black dog bit Mo man.
See the dog is a good judge of character.
It's a shame that they lost all respect for the dogs, in more ancient times they where considered sent by the gods of Ur as a protector for what lies waiting in the night.
The Hadith’s say black Al Zutt’s ‘bit’ Mohammed all night long, broke back desert style.
I'm not sure how this got posted here, I was commenting in another thread.
LOL Zutt's, I believe that was likely a slave girl, or boy, but still I hope they took blood from him.
Maybe all that was when he was possessed by the demons, or was he always possessed by them.
It's like a crazy person thinking they are not crazy right.
Post a Comment