90 Miles From Tyranny

Monday, July 13, 2020

This Isn't About Statues...They Want To Tear EVERYTHING Down And Implement A Totalitarian Marxist State...


Goya boycott backfires bigly as Trump supporters buy up Goya products like it’s Christmas







Trump supporters have squashed the Left’s “Boycott Goya” campaign by buying up Goya spices, rice and seasonings like it’s Christmas. (Photo: Jack Furnari/BizPac Review)

The Left’s lame “Boycott Goya” campaign to bully and silence Goya Food CEO Robert Unanue for praising President Trump has backfired in epic fashion after scores of Trump supporters launched their own counter-boycott called “Goya Buy-cott.”






The resulting “Buy-cott” campaign caused countless Trump supporters to go to their local stores and buy up Goya olives, seasonings, and canned beans like it’s like Christmas.

In fact, Goya couldn’t have had a better marketing effort if it had paid millions of dollars for ads.

President Trump kicked things off by tweeting, “I love Goya Foods!”




Philanthropist Foster Friess tweeted: “Over the past few days, there has been an effort to Boycott Goya, so let’s turn this into something good:


BUY Goya Products.
DONATE them to Homeless Shelters, Food banks, Senior Homes
POST Pictures and encourage others to do the same!


BizPac Review got in on the action, with CEO Jack Furnari stocking up on Goya Foods like the world was ending tomorrow (see his photo above).

Senator Marco Rubio shared an “I Love Goya” image and tweeted: “Most of these people fronting about a #GoyaBoycott either don’t use Goya Foods anyways.”



The Left’s “boycott Goya” campaign has been better than any million-dollar ad campaign the company could have paid for.


A Trump supporter named Casey Harper told BizPac Review that it’s time for conservatives to rise up and squelch the hateful left-wing cancel culture.

Yesterday, Harper launched a GoFundMe campaign to “Buy GOYA, Support Trump and Feed the Hungry” at the same time.

Harper said: “After hearing about the GOYA boycott, I went to the store and spent $225.29 on GOYA products. The liberal mob is coming for anyone who disagrees. Cancel culture at its worst. We need to have our...

Wayfair, They've Got Just What Hollywood Needs...






Jodie Foster: Pedo Hollywood Execs Tried To Rape Me When I Was A Girl


Swedish parents of 11-year-old confront suspected migrant rapist



Two parents in Upplands Väsby in Sweden detained a 16-year-old migrant who is suspected of the attempted rape of their 11-year-old son. The Somali citizen is also suspected of raping a 12-year-old and was earlier sentenced to juvenile custody for other crimes.

Last November a 16-year-old with Somali citizenship was detained by an 11-year-old boy’s parents after a rape attempt on the boy in Upplands Väsby, a locality in Stockholm County, Swedish daily Expressen reported.

A month before the assault on the 11-year-old, the 16-year-old was suspected of raping a 12-year-old boy during a similar assault. Only when the boy offered him his weekly allowance, the migrant let him go.

The 16-year-old has already been suspected of committing 35 crimes during the past year, including assault, unlawful threats, harassment, and burglary. At the time of the assault, he was taken into custody after having been sentenced to juvenile custody.

The mother of the 11-year-old boy told Expressen that her son had come home and said that he had been threatened with a knife and subjected to an attempted rape.

“My son cried; he was hysterical, and said that the boy had a knife. My son was terrified that he would hurt us. I said that we had to find him so that he can’t do this to another child,” the mother told Expressen.

They found the 16-year-old, and the mother was able to...

...And It's Another Hate Hoax


Hate Hoax: Black Woman Carves “White Pride” Into Sidewalk Outside Black-Owned Gym

Hate Hoax: Another Student Fakes Mugging Claim by Trump Fans



Petition to 'Declare George Soros a Terrorist & Seize All His Assets' Goes Viral




White House petition demanding action against liberal billionaire passes 215k signatures

The petition has gone viral across social media and demands George Soros is declared a terrorist

A White House petition to declare far-left billionaire George Soros a "terrorist" and seize all of his assets has gone viral.

The “We the People” petition, hosted on the official White House website, calls for Soros' organizations' assets to be seized by the US Government under RICO law.

After being shared far and wide across social media, the campaign has amassed a staggering 216,158 (at time of press) signatures from patriots.

The petition calls on the Department of Justice (DOJ) to “immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists."

It also demands that the DOJ has "all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under Civil Asset Forfeiture law.”

At the time of publishing this article, the petition has amassed almost a quarter of a million signatures from patriotic citizens – far exceeding the minimum of 100,000 required to get an official response from Congress.


The petition calls on the Justice Department to seize all of George Soros' assets

The petition can be signed at the “We the People” website here.

The full text of the viral petition is as follows:

“Whereas George Soros has willfully and on an ongoing basis attempted to destabilize and otherwise commit acts of sedition against the United States and its citizens, has created and funded dozens (and probably hundreds) of discrete organizations whose sole purpose is to apply Alinsky model terrorist tactics to facilitate the collapse of the systems and Constitutional government of the United State, and has developed unhealthy and undue influence over the entire Democrat Party and a large portion of the US Federal government, the DOJ should immediately declare George Soros and all of his organizations and staff members to be domestic terrorists, and have all of his personal an organizational wealth and assets seized under...

Scientists from the Wuhan virus lab have 'defected' to the West, reveals senior Trump ally Steve Bannon - as FBI gathers evidence that coronavirus pandemic was caused by an accidental leak




  • Steve Bannon says spies are building case against Beijing that virus was lab leak
  • Mr Bannon says defectors were talking to intelligence agencies in UK and the US
  • He urges Boris Johnson to scrap plans for Huawei to play role in UK's 5G network
Experts from the Chinese laboratory at the centre of global suspicion over the coronavirus pandemic have ‘defected’ and are in the hands of Western intelligence, the architect of Donald Trump’s presidential victory claimed last night.

Steve Bannon, who was Trump’s White House chief strategist and retains close links to the administration, told The Mail on Sunday that spies were building a case against Beijing on the basis that the global pandemic had been caused by a leak from the Institute of Virology in Wuhan and that the subsequent cover-up had amounted to ‘pre-meditated murder’.

In an exclusive interview, Mr Bannon also urged Boris Johnson to scrap plans to allow the Chinese communications firm Huawei to play a role in the UK’s new 5G network.

Staff are pictured above at the Wuhan Institute of Technology. Speaking to this newspaper from a yacht off the East coast of America, Mr Bannon said that defectors were talking to the intelligence agencies in America, Europe and the UK

The Prime Minister is due to make an announcement within days over Huawei’s future, which is expected to lead to the company’s equipment being stripped from the 5G programme within the next decade.

Mr Bannon, 66, who worked as a naval officer, investment banker and film producer before becoming chief executive officer of Trump’s presidential campaign, describes himself as an ‘ultra-hawk’ on China, arguing that Western countries should work together to bring down the ‘brutal, authoritarian’ regime.

His incendiary claims about the source of the virus, which has so far claimed more than 560,000 lives worldwide, came as Western governments gather growing evidence to challenge Beijing’s original claim that the infection first spread from a market

His incendiary claims about the source of the virus, which has so far claimed more than 560,000 lives worldwide, came as Western governments gather growing evidence to challenge Beijing’s original claim that the infection first spread from...

Morning Mistress

The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #347



Before You Click On The "Read More" Link, 

Please Only Do So If You Are Over 21 Years Old.

If You are Easily Upset, Triggered Or Offended, This Is Not The Place For You.  

Please Leave Silently Into The Night......

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1047


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.

Hot Pick Of The Late Night


Giving The Racist Black National Anthem A Knee



My YouTube Channel: