90 Miles From Tyranny : Doomsday Preppers

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Doomsday Preppers

Yeesh, I look up and Doomsday preppers is playing on my TV.  My concentration level is so intense when I read blogs and blogposts, I did not even realize what was happening on the TV.

I have 2 TV's on, one, my laptop is connected to, the other cable.  Yes I have 2 big screen TV's in my living room, why?  Because I am the king of all I survey. 

So, I guess I will rewind my Tivo and watch Doomsday Preppers. 

The dude has a bow... cool.

2 comments:

drjim said...

Just like "Mr. Universe", huh?

:-)

Mike Miles said...

I am monarch of all I survey,
My right there is none to dispute;
From the centre all round to the sea,
I am lord of the fowl and the brute.

From:
The Solitude Of Alexander Selkirk