90 Miles From Tyranny : The Magic Green Hat

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Magic Green Hat




The other day I  needed to go to the emergency room. 

Not wanting to sit there for 4  hours, I put on my MAGIC GREEN HAT. 

When I went into the E.R., I noticed  that 3/4 of the people got up and left. 

I guess they decided that  they weren't that sick after all.   Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting  time. 

Here's the hat. 


It also works at  DMV. It saved me 5 hours. 

At the Laundromat, three minutes after  entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still  running.

But...don't try it at  McDonald's. The  whole crew got up and left and l never got my  order!

2 comments:

3for3 said...

I don't think that hat "works" anymore. They see that hat they might ask for a ride into the interior.

Mike Miles said...

Sadly, you are probably right...