90 Miles From Tyranny : How badly do I want to be president—Hillary Clinton reviews the lies she’s told..

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

How badly do I want to be president—Hillary Clinton reviews the lies she’s told..

Author’s Note: I only listed the lies that Hillary Clinton has told that came immediately to mind. I expect I forgot to mention some and as her campaign rolls out she will surely tell additional lies, so if anyone reading this remembers any that I haven’t listed or becomes aware of any new ones she tells please be sure to add them to the list of Hillary’s Lies.


  1. My husband is not a sexual predator.
  2. Bill and I have a normal marriage, and any assertions that by defending him against allegations of aberrant sexual behavior I enable him to continue to prey upon vulnerable women are false.
  3. Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and all the others who have claimed to have had sex, been sexually harassed, assaulted or raped by Bill Clinton are just white trash publicity seekers.
  4. Bill did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky; allegations that he did are part of a vast right wing conspiracy.
  5. I was shocked to discover that Bill had had sex with Monica Lewinsky, but I forgave him because I love him and he had never done anything like that before and he hasn’t since.
  6. I do not have a vicious temper and reports that my ripping into Vince Foster on the morning he committed suicide may have driven him over the edge are unfounded.
  7. I never have had temper tantrums or exhibited violent behavior like throwing ashtrays or lamps when I found out about something I didn’t like or couldn’t get my own way.
  8. Reports that I told White House staff and Secret Service agents to step into a closet or hide behind a curtain because I didn’t want to have to see them when I walked down the halls are simply stories made up by an unscrupulous reporter
  9. Had Hillary Care been implemented it would have provided high quality affordable health care to all Americans while preserving their freedom to choose their doctors and their plans.
  10. I had no idea where the Rose Law firm billing records were.
  11. The Whitewater land deal was totally above board and there was nothing illegal or even unethical about it.
  12. When I said I came under sniper fire when I landed in Sarajevo I wasn’t lying.
  13. As Secretary of State, the ruling junta in Myanmar did not play me for a fool by pretending to embrace democratic reforms; that they slipped back into authoritarianism the minute I normalized relations and lifted sanctions is just a coincidence.
  14. ... LOTS More...Read The Rest HERE

No comments: