90 Miles From Tyranny : Scalia Dead From Natural Causes? I Don't Buy It....

infinite scrolling

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Scalia Dead From Natural Causes? I Don't Buy It....

Scalia stood in the way of the radical agenda that Obama wanted to force on the American people. There are many ways to kill someone and make it look natural, I am very suspicious. 


The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

I believe that Obama will attempt to appoint a Justice during a Senate recess and sway the Supreme Court decisions before them in an extremest, leftist way.

Let's face it, all of the media will be supportive or silent depending on what benefits the leftist agenda.

I just threw up in my mouth thinking about this: Eric Holder - Supreme Court Justice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Right.
Nothing here to see. Move along.

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

Anonymous said...

I keep saying this: 2016 will not end up well. As for our government killing "their own," they have been doing this for years and the outrage is, they have been getting away with it.