90 Miles From Tyranny : Military K9 Trainer’s Facebook Post About Hillary Clinton Goes Viral – What a Monster!

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Military K9 Trainer’s Facebook Post About Hillary Clinton Goes Viral – What a Monster!

Eric Bonner, a former K9 trainer with the US military, shared about his brief encounter with Hillary Clinton on Facebook.
Bonner says he’s not voting for Hillary.
After reading his Facebook post you will know why.
This is not the first time Hillary’s been accused of abusing and berating military and secret service personnel. She has a long history of telling the military to “get f*cked.”

Former U.S. Secret Service Agent Gary Byrne released a book in June detailing Hillary Clinton’s violent and abusive behavior.

Hopefully, more men and women like Eric Bonner will come forward before the November election and keep this monster out of the White House.



Here’s the transcript in case something happens to the post:
“I’m not Voting for Clinton. 
It has nothing to do with her views. It really doesn’t even matter about all the laws she broke.
It’s because She actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence. But first, some background.
Being a K9 handler in the Military I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. Mostly Generals, DOD Officials, and Secretaries of Defense. I was lucky enough to pull two awesome details.
GW looked at me, said “Man, who’d you piss off” high fived me, and continued on. I was climbing down from a catwalk I stood on for 4 hours with nothing but Dust and a radio to keep me company. The radio died early on. It was pretty sweet.
Obama, as he was walking out to his plane in Turkey, said “What the hell kind of dog is that?!” In reference to Suli.
One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? “Get that Fucking dog away from me.” Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”
Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.”

From GatewayPundit

3 comments:

Gary in Bama said...

He must love that dog, I would have let it eat her fat wrinkled ass.

William said...

So...I guess you want to poison that dog. That thing (hildabeast) has not had her shots.

William said...

So...I guess you want to poison that dog. That thing (hildabeast) has not had her shots.