90 Miles From Tyranny : An “Insider’s” Perspective on the Murder of Seth Rich

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

An “Insider’s” Perspective on the Murder of Seth Rich

I understand what the family of Seth Rich is feeling better than most, as I too lost a close family member to a homicide that went unsolved for five years. Near the five-year anniversary of my uncle’s murder, my family hired a private investigator; it was me. More accurately, it was my PI firm led by me and my partner. Six months later, an arrest was made. The perpetrator was convicted in a jury trial, and is now spending the remainder of his life in prison.
Additional Interesting Links About Seth Rich:
A Seth Rich Chronology, Part 1
BIG LIST of people who smell a rat in Seth Rich case
Thanks Robert!
 I lived with the pain of my family. I saw it up close, especially with every news update that we gave. I watched my father hold back tears as we discussed the case in private. I saw and at times, was the recipient of his anger and angst, and from other family members as well, as the private life of my uncle was laid bare by the media. Accordingly, I feel I can write with some authority about the unsolved murder of Seth Rich and the publicity surrounding it.

A decade later and as...

Read More HERE

No comments: