90 Miles From Tyranny : Morning Joe Mocks Maxine Waters to Her Face About Her Impeachment Fixation

infinite scrolling

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Morning Joe Mocks Maxine Waters to Her Face About Her Impeachment Fixation




The panelists of "Morning Joe" poked fun at Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) during her appearance Thursday when she made yet another pronouncement that President Trump was headed for impeachment.

Since Trump's inauguration, Waters has repeatedly called for Trump's impeachment and...

Read More HERE

3 comments:

Tewshooz said...

My computer tells me that this video has been blocked in my country by Universal International. WTF? I live in the United States and I cant see Maxine Waters being made fun of? What is going on here.

Mike Miles said...

I would definitely recommend getting a VPN, then you can tell it what country you WANT to be from and watch any content available to others. This one has a free and paid version: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us

Tewshooz said...

I have a VPN, but naturally thought that since this was a story that originated in the USA, it would be available to us. Oh, but then we would be better informed about the liberal mindset. (well never mind, we know how they think).