90 Miles From Tyranny : Powerful: Protesters Spell Out 'Love' With Burning Homes And Businesses

infinite scrolling

Monday, June 1, 2020

Powerful: Protesters Spell Out 'Love' With Burning Homes And Businesses









MINNEAPOLIS, MN—In a powerful display of their care for love and justice, protesters in Minneapolis burned the word "LOVE" into the city, arranging the inspiring message with homes and businesses set ablaze by their riots.

Heartfelt and moving.

"We just really wanted to show how much we care about love and social justice by burning this community into a powerful reminder of what it's all about," said local protester Jake Hernandez, who had flown in from Portland for the event. "Now, when police and fire helicopters fly over to try to restore order, they'll be inspired by our message of love and harmony."

Upon seeing the heart-wrenching message of unity, police dropped their batons, ripped off their badges, donned bandanas, picked up bricks, and joined the protesters in their rioting and looting. "I don't know how I didn't see the light before," said former police officer, now Antifa chapter leader Bridget Morrison as she lobbed a Molotov cocktail into a minority-owned business. "I'm woke to the cause of love and harmony."

What a powerful message! (this is satire) The protesters were also planning to burn the word "SOCIAL JUSTICE" into predominantly black parts of town but have sadly run out of buildings to burn....this is satire

Read More HERE

2 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

The Antifa/BLM folk want to take America past possible restoration. They don't give a darn about anything but that goal and will take full advantage to mobilize immediately, as they have over the past week, to achieve that goal. And they have unlimited resources.

Unknown said...

Hello Readers, i am Christabel tammy .I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husbnad leave me for another woman i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to make her come back to me but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and he told me of a spell caster and a good spiritualist called "Dr. tunde whom also made her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband come back to me and started apologizing and now she is with me brothers and sisters if you know you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. You can contact him via his email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmai.com or via his whatsapp: +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE