90 Miles From Tyranny : The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 7: 'Dead Weight'

infinite scrolling

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 7: 'Dead Weight'

Well the Governor is back as of 2 episodes ago and I for one welcome the change. The prison colony was becoming too insular for me and I was hoping that they would leave and experience more of the post-zombie apocalypse world, but having another story line and community renews the series also. I am not sure why, but the Governor is a very compelling and interesting character. I am not sure how faithful the series is to the original comic book series, but I personally would like to see the Governor as a persistent character in the series.

1 comment:

js4strings said...

Not even close to faithful to the book, but then the series isn't that faithful either. Both are very good.