90 Miles From Tyranny : An Open Letter to future Americans...

infinite scrolling

Sunday, August 3, 2014

An Open Letter to future Americans...

Fifty or one-hundred years after I am dead, I have no idea what America will look like or if those of you alive will be free, or even if you will refer to yourselves as "Americans."

I hope you are all Free, at Liberty, and living in relative harmony.

But I am not sanguine this will be your reality.  I am not confident that record of this letter will even be in existence, or if you do come across it somewhere, it will be a language you can read.

If you do find this letter and by some chance you are able to read it, then I hope you have the courage to do so if it is somehow forbidden.  I am going to share a bit of your history - the real stuff, not whatever may be written or otherwise communicated to you.

Look for three documents: - Read the Rest HERE

No comments: