90 Miles From Tyranny : NFL Legend Jim Brown Publicly Supports Trump — ‘Will Make Me Very Unpopular in the Black Community’

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 25, 2018

NFL Legend Jim Brown Publicly Supports Trump — ‘Will Make Me Very Unpopular in the Black Community’

Former Cleveland Browns running back says he knows he'll receive blowback but is putting America first

NFL legend Jim Brown has endorsed Donald Trump for reelection in 2020.

Brown made the announcement this week on Fox Sports Radio’s “JT The Brick Show.” The former running back, who is in the Hall of Fame, said he knows his endorsement will not be the most popular subject with some black activists.

“I should be criticizing Trump on every level because he does certain things that call for criticism,” Brown said.

“But when I look at television I see all these announcers become experts, and they’re pointing the fingers, and they’re not doing a doggone thing but pointing their fingers, I find myself really pulling for the president.”

The 82-year-old continued, “Now, that would make me very unpopular in the black community, very unpopular with a lot of Americans, but I think that there are certain good things that are coming out of this presidency because we’ve never seen anything like it.”

He added, “I believe that I have to work on myself first to be as good a person as I could be to back up my country as best as I know how.”

Brown was a running back for the Cleveland Browns from 1957 to 1965. He won a championship with the Browns in 1964. He also led the NFL in rushing yards for eight out of...Read More HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for ALStest I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4}Blood Cancer
{5}HPV
{7}ALS
{8}Hepatitis
{9}Love Spell