90 Miles From Tyranny : He Had 45 Problems But Bitch Obama Wasn't One Of Them....

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

He Had 45 Problems But Bitch Obama Wasn't One Of Them....


His Favorite Quote? "Impeach 45, Impeach 45, Impeach 45!"



The Vastly Over-rated: Jay-Z

[Hook]
If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you, son
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one

[Verse 1]
I've got the Rap Patrol on the gat patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed
Rap critics that say he's Money, Cash, Hoes
I'm from the hood, stupid! What type of facts are those?
If you grew up with holes in your zapatos
You'd celebrate the minute you was havin' dough
I'm like, "Fuck critics, you can kiss my whole asshole!
If you don't like my lyrics, you can press fast forward."
Got beef with radio if I don't play they show
They don't play my hits, well, I don't give a shit, so
Rap mags try and use my black ass
So advertisers can give 'em more cash for ads
Fuckers, I don't know what you take me as
Or understand the intelligence that Jay Z has
I'm from rags to riches, niggas, I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one – hit me!

[Hook]
99 problems, but a bitch ain't one
If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you, son
I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one – hit me!

[Verse 2]
The year is '94, in my trunk is raw
In my rearview mirror is the motherfuckin' law
Got two choices, y'all: pull over the car or
Bounce on the devil, put the pedal to the floor
And I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jake
Plus I got a few dollars, I can fight the case
So I pull over to the side of the road
I heard, "Son, do you know why I'm stopping you for?"
‘Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low?
Do I look like a mind reader, sir? I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some more?
"Well, you was doing 55 in a 54
License and registration and step out of the car
Are you carrying a weapon on you? I know a lot of you are."
I ain't steppin' out of shit, all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look around the car a little bit?"
Well, my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the back
And I know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack?
You some type of lawyer or something?
Somebody important or something?"
Well, I ain't passed the bar, but I know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"Well, we'll see how smart you are when the K9 come!"

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one – hit me!

No comments: