Friday, September 18, 2020

Ah Yeah Boi!!!


Now Get The Rest Of The Commies And Lock Their Seditious Asses Up.

Intentionally Blinding People Is EVIL

Watch the Navy Take Down a Drone With ... a Laser




3 comments:

mer said...

This is good.
I wonder if there is anything reflective or polarized that can mitigate the damage.
Of course, I personally think something in .45, .223, or 9mm is a good way to fix the problem. Lasers go in a straight line so it's hard to say "it wasn't me"

Frank Fisher said...

I want to know where the laser came from?
You can’t buy one that powerful on Amazon!
My guess is industrial, or university.
And since none of those types ever had a job not involving a deep fryer...
Find out which university, defund it and sue it out of existence!

Unknown said...

Hope they hang this bastard!!!