90 Miles From Tyranny : Meet the Smith College employee whistleblower exposing anti-white racism

infinite scrolling

Friday, November 13, 2020

Meet the Smith College employee whistleblower exposing anti-white racism

An employee at Smith College in Massachusetts has been making videos detailing the creation of a “hostile work environment” for her as a white person.

“I am very, very concerned about this issue, not just for the Smith community, but for communities at other colleges and workplaces too,” Jodi Shaw told The College Fix in an email.

Shaw, an alumnus of the school, currently works as an administrative assistant in the Department of Student Affairs at the elite women’s college.

“I’m white, which really shouldn’t be relevant, but my employer has made it clear that, not only is it relevant, but it’s possibly one of most important or if not the most important feature of me as a human,” Shaw said in a video posted to her YouTube channel. As of now, Shaw has made a total of four videos detailing her experience at work.

The first is titled: “Dear Smith College: I Have a Few Requests.”

“I ask that Smith College stop reducing my personhood to a racial category,” she says. Shaw also claims that “a lot” of other staff members feel the same way. Those staffers have not come forward.

Shaw goes on to offer a blistering indictment of critical race theory, attacking the idea that white people have built an unconquerable system of racism against which people of color are powerless.

“I believe my value lies in the quality of my work, the goodness of my deeds, the essence of my character, and the fullness of my heart, not my skin color,” she says.

According to Shaw, there is an “ever-present terror” at Smith “that any unverified student allegation of racism, or any other ‘-ism,’ has the power to crush our reputations, ruin our livelihood, and even endanger the physical safety of...



Read More HERE

No comments: