90 Miles From Tyranny : Democrats Are In An Abusive Relationship With These 4 Politicians:

infinite scrolling

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Democrats Are In An Abusive Relationship With These 4 Politicians:


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
Taxi's waiting, he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

I'm leavin' on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
 

2 comments:

Rick said...

I first heard that mournful song when we were driving dad to the base airport to leave for his 2nd tour to VN. Its a memory strong to this day.

Mike Miles said...

Music is the bookmark of our lives.