90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #2540

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 17, 2024

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #2540


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!
Miscellaneous

serenity


















The Best of Visage à trois:








Beauty






Need More Box?


That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Concerning the 'pride' flag news segment.... I don't care about what people do to each other in the privacy of their homes, provided there are consenting adults etc etc.
It's not that I'm against gay people... I just don't care about gay people any less than I would care about people that have an uninteresting hobby.
My objection to this is that I am not allowed to disagree. I can't have any issue with it, I can't find fault in the logic surrounding, and I am not allowed to take a contrary position even if it is theoretical. This is similar to the muslims, with whom I am also not allowed to have an issue with.
This is now provided in law. There are legal penalties, being enforced (one of the few areas of our law that are being, shall we say, religiously enforced) consistently and without the usual delays found in other types of 'crime'.
So, if I am not allowed to disagree, that is the biggest 'tell', right there, that something far more sinister is afoot. I should think it would be obvious by now, especially if you consider recent and ongoing events in the UK.
Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Mike in Canada